– mowing, strimming, scarifying, weeding and feeding
We tailor our lawn care to individual gardens. We do not just spread a general chemical treatment as all lawns are different and need special care. Our lawn specialist can visit you FOC to discuss your lawn care needs.
Hedge cutting– all heights of hedges cut
Pruning– deadheading, reduction, dead wooding, shaping
Planting– trees, shrubs, bulbs, vegetables, climbers etc.
Pots– planting and maintenance, seasonal colour
Weeding– rejuvenation of beds, vegetable plots, mulching beds
Ground clearance– removal of plants, hard cutting back, tree felling
Design– Planting plans
Hard landscaping– walls, patios, decks, levelling.
We liaise with several local builders and are happy to project manage any hard landscaping for you.
- We now have an in-house member of staff who builds, repairs and maintains decking. He is also great with sheds, fencing, garden furniture and all the general odd jobs needed around the garden.
We offer a wide range of different styles of fencing and trellis to suit your needs.
Pond work– clearance, planting, maintaining
Tree work– pruning, felling, chipping, stump grinding
In-house qualified tree surgeon
We have a full time employed tree surgeon, Toby Yeoman, who is insured for what is called small tree work. He can deal with most of our tree work but should we need to call in the help of someone insured for larger trees we have many contacts in this field and will coordinate the work on your behalf.
More of our services:
- Driveway, paving and decking cleaning
- Controlled weed spraying (licenced)
- Greenhouse care
- Garden waste disposal
- Garden furniture care – painting, cleaning and repair
- Drain and gutter clearance
- Tidying – leaf blowing
- And more!!